TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Thank you for taking the time to read the following conditions of sale. By proceeding with an online booking via this website you have accepted the following conditions of sale.
Tickets purchased from Centertainment online are non-refundable, and cannot be exchanged.
- Centertainment ticketing works within the Entertainment Industry
Code of Fair Practice regulations.
- Tickets are sold by a Centertainment representative as agent for
and on behalf of the organisation, venue, management and/or promoter
('The seller') responsible for the service, event or performance for
which it is sold.
- All complaints or claims are the responsibility of the seller and
not Centertainment or their representatives.
- No refunds or exchanges are available except as provided in the seller's
conditions, which can be inspected at the point of sale. The agent booking
fee is non-refundable. If an event is cancelled due to any cause reasonably
beyond the control of the seller, there is no right to refund or exchange,
and no obligation is assumed by the seller or Centertainment for the
arrangement of a substitute service, event or performance.
- The right is reserved by the seller to add, withdraw or substitute
artists, to vary advertised programs, prices, seating arrangements,
audience capacity and to vary the venue with or without notice. Late
arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance/event.
- A change in personal circumstances of the purchaser does not entitle
the purchaser to return or exchange the ticket.
- The right of admission is reserved as provided in the sellers conditions,
any ticket wallet or any other documentation that is made available
at the time of purchase.
- No drugs, weapons, lasers, photographic or recording equipment are
allowed and may lead to confiscation of equipment and removal of the
patron from the venue. The seller requests that all pagers and mobile
telephones be turned off before entry. Most venues do not allow food,
drinks, glass containers or alcohol. Check policy with Centertainment
prior to attending the venue.
- Tickets are only valid for entry/service when purchased from an accredited
Centertainment agency. Beware of counterfeit, forged or fraudulently
acquired tickets, or you may be liable to prosecution.
- All orders for events which are sold as reserved seating will be
given the next best available tickets. Please specify if you have a
seating preference however Centertainment ticketing cannot guarantee
to be able to allocate the seating as requested. In this instance tickets
will be allocated as close to your specified seating as possible. If
you require specific seats please telephone our box office staff on
(03) 6234 5998.
- If other conditions apply, they are displayed either in the box office or near the entrance to the venue.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE
For bookings made online tickets are subject to a $2.20 booking fee. In addition, one $2.20 booking fee will be added to your total transaction at final payment.
Concessions available online may be limited. See Performance Information for full details. All available concessions can be purchased through Centertainment on (03) 6234 5998, or in person. Proof of eligibility of concession must be presented to Centertainment or venue staff upon collection of tickets.
- TICKET COLLECTION
Tickets can be collected from Centertainment during normal hours of business. Proof of ID will be required. For complete ticket collection options please refer to Ticket Collection in the FAQ's icon on the navigation bar at the top of this page.
- TICKET REFUNDS
All transactions are final. There will be no refunds on completed booking unless the performance is cancelled. Please note that if a performance is cancelled the booking fees will not be refunded.
- TICKET EXCHANGES
Generally, ticket exchanges are not available but sometimes sellers will allow this. Please contact Centertainment on (03) 6234 5998 for details pertaining to the production you have selected or refer to the performance information.
- SEATING ALLOCATION
Online seating allocation is from the very best seats available at the time of booking, system wide. Our online ticket office is connected real time to our booking office ticketing system. As specific seating requests cannot be accommodated online, please contact Centertainment by phoning (03) 6234 5998 or in person if you should require this service.
- ACCESSIBLE SEATING
Patrons requiring specific seating due to vision, hearing or mobility limitations can contact Centertainment in person, 53 Elizabeth Mall, Hobart, or by phone on (03) 6234 5998.
- CHANGE OF ARTIST
The right is reserved to vary advertised programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists as necessary.
Centertainment respects the privacy of individuals in accordance with the Privacy Act.
- Centertainment assumes no responsibility for any error, omission,
interruption, deletion, defect or delay in transmission or line failure.
- Your use of the material on the Centertainment website is at your
- Centertainment reserve the right to change the details on this website
at any time.
- Purchase of tickets is subject to the Centertainment Terms and
Conditions of Sale and Acceptance. By purchasing tickets on this site
you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of sale.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
- If you choose not to be bound by the Centertainment Terms and Conditions
of sale please do not purchase tickets through this site.